Online we accept VISA, MasterCard & American Express. In-store we accept Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. Financing is available to our local, in-store customers through Alaska Credit Union. We do not accept personal checks. Regarding credit card fraud; to protect you we verify all credit card purchases and will report all attempts to use stolen or unauthorized credit cards. We will only ship product to the card holders verified billing address.
Layaway & Special Orders
• 60-Day Layaway is available to our local, in-store customers only. An initial payment of 1/3 the total cost is required, balance is due on or before 60 days after the initial payment.
• Special Orders require a 1/3 the total cost down payment, balance is due upon delivery. Delivery must occur within 10 days of us receiving your special order.
• If either a Layaway or Special Order is canceled or left 10 days passed the balance due date, any payment made will remain as a store credit. No refunds will be given.
Trades & Consignments
We do trade and offer consignments. These are evaluated on a case by case basis. Feel free to email or call us at (425)251-5929 for more info.
Most orders placed online are shipped free to the continental United States via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Generally large items such as guitars and amps will be shipped UPS while small items like pedals will be shipped USPS. Used gear is not shipped free. Once an item has been purchased we will ship it out the following business day. Tracking information will be provided. If an order is placed Friday it will ship the following Monday. Expedited shipping is available, please contact us directly if this is required. If your package arrives damaged notify the shipper and us immediately. We will issue a replacement or refund as quickly as possible.
• International customers should contact us directly via email or phone (425)251-5929 to obtain a shipping quote and place an order.
• We only accept credit card payments pending faxed confirmation from the issuers bank. This process can take up to three business days.
• We ship via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Shipping rates are non-negotiable.
• We cannot be responsible for any duties, customs fees or taxes that may be added by the country of destination. All duties, customs fees and taxes are the customers responsibility.
• The totals on the invoice and the carriage, insurance and customs values must match.
• Fender, Mesa & Roland/BOSS products cannot be exported.
• We offer a 7-Day return policy to our local, in-store customers on new gear. Items must be returned in original condition with all packaging and materials. Used gear, print music, harmonicas and band instrument accessories are non-returnable. Credit card purchases will be refunded to the original card. Cash purchases larger than $20 will be refunded with a company check. Store credit can also be given for any return.
• We offer a 48 hour trial period for all online orders of new gear. If a return becomes necessary the customer must contact us before shipping the item(s) back. Once we have received the item(s) we will issue a refund to the original credit card minus shipping charges and credit card fees. Used gear is non-returnable.
• If a shipment is refused by the customer and is returned to us we will treat it as a return. Customer will receive an in-store credit for the purchase price minus shipping charges and credit card fees. We will not refund in this situation.
• International orders are non-returnable.
A Sharp Music will never give out your personal information to anyone.