EHX has resurrected the legendary Bad Stone Phase Shifter. With prices of 1970s’ vintage Bad Stones soaring, now is your chance to get a reissue that is faithful to the original circuit design and three-knob control layout, but features up-to-date enhancements for the modern player.
The Bad Stone delivers an incredible six stages of phase shifting plus a manual mode that lets the player freeze the phase. Its Rate knob controls the phase shifting speed which goes from a very slow swoosh to a rapid, oscillating warble. Feedback determines the depth of the phase effect and a toggle switch lets the user select Auto or Manual modes.
In addition to the die-cast package, other modern amenities include true bypass for maximum signal path integrity, an effect status LED and an AC jack that accepts an EHX9.6DC power supply.
• A faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the modern player
• The Bad Stone was the first phase shifter to employ variable feedback and features an awesome six stages of phase shifting
• Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
• Compact, rugged die-cast package
• True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
• Effect status LED
• Powered via 9V battery or typical power supplies