A Sharp Music is an Authorized Mesa-Boogie Dealer.
Will Ship to U.S. only.
The MARK FIVE: 35 takes what the wildly popular Mark Five: 25 has done and adds 2 additional EL84 tubes to raise the headroom. Available as a sleek combo or head, this amp is versatile. With all six style modes offered by the Mark V:25 but with channel independent solo boost and footswitchable reverb, this amp has an ideal level of control. Now with an extra 10 tube watts at your desposal, clean headroom is increased. But for lower output levels the Mark V:35 uses Mutli-Watt™ technology, allowing for power selection from 35 down to 25 or even 10 watts. Other features include footswitchable 5-band graphic EQ, long spring reverb, and slip cover.
• Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
• All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
• Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing three power levels (35/25 or 10 watts) and two wiring configurations (Pentode or Triode) via independent Watt Power Switches
• 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes
• Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
• Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
• All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
• Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
• Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output
• All Aluminum Chassis
• Includes 4 Button Footswitch & Slip Cover
• Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
• Black Jute Grille
• Black Piping