Introducing Mesa's all-new bass amp, the Subway™ D-800! Thier first ultra-lightweight (5.5 lbs), professionally powered Class D amplifier. It boasts an easy to navigate, full–featured preamp with all the shaping control you’ll need coupled to a mighty 800–watt output section. The result is an amp that can command any venue from a small club to a large concert stage and anywhere in between, yet fits in the pocket of your gig bag. And to compliment this lightweight monster, check out Mesa's other all-new creation the Neo–loaded 1x12 Bass Cabinet.
• Designed and Hand-Built in Petaluma, California, USA
• Weighs Only 5.5 Pounds!
• Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
• 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 ohms (400 @ 8)
• Active/Passive Input Switch
• Play/Mute Switch
• Preamp features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Active 4- Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble), Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Master Volume
• Balanced XLR DI w/Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift
• Headphone Output
• Auxiliary Input
• Protection & Limit LED Indicators
• 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
• Fan Cooled
• 5 Year Transferable Warranty
• Includes Gig Bag & Strap
subway.mesaboogie.com The Subway® D-800™ delivers big-gig power and tone via a simple interface and a compact package that weighs just 5.5 lbs. Offering a solid 800 watts at 2 or 4 ohms – or, 400 watts at 8 ohms, the Subway D-800 can power two 8x10s for your stadium gigs or a single 1x15 for your small club gigs, and it fits into your gig bag or over your shoulder with the included, padded carry case. Built around a combination of Mesa circuits ranging from our classic tube models like the Bass 400+™ and more recent Bass Strategy™ 8:88™, to the mosfet powered accuracy and mid-focused definition of the Big Block™ 750 and M9 Carbine™, the new SUBWAY D-800 embodies the best qualities from the entire MESA Bass lineage and unveils a unique new voice all its own. Combined with our new Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12 (34 lbs.) and 1x15 (36 lbs.), especially as a pair or a mix of 1x12 & 1x15, prepare yourself for giant tone and headroom in a portable package that scales to your gig needs. Shipping in early October, contact your local Authorized Mesa Dealer or Distributor for pricing and availability: http://www.mesaboogie.com/support/locations.html Questions? Leave a comment below or feel free to contact us via phone, email or social media messaging and we’ll look forward to helping you find your best bass tone yet!