A Sharp Music is an Authorized Mesa-Boogie Dealer.
Will Ship to U.S. only.
The SUBWAY® D-800+™ addresses the player who wants enhanced frequency control and an interface for outboard signal processing. The upscale D-800+ preamp features expand upon the acclaimed D-800 by including a comprehensive EQ section with Semi-Parametric sweep-able LOW and HIGH MID Bands, the addition of a BRIGHT switch, an adjustable HIGH-PASS Filter with control from 30Hz to 150 Hz, and on the Rear Panel, a Series Effects Loop, Tuner Output and 1/4” MUTE footswitch jack.
Either way you get there, the straight ahead and beautifully simple D-800 or the upscale, fully featured D-800+, the SUBWAYS deliver nuance-rich Tone, stunning power and headroom and a blend of flexibility and portability that would be any Bassist’s dream ride to musical inspiration.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
- 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Play/Mute Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz – 150Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
- Series FX Loop
- Tuner Output (back panel)
- Mute Footswitch Jack (footswitch sold separately)
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Protection & Limit LED Indicators
- 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- Gig Bag w/Strap
- Weight: 6.3 LBS.
- Dimensions: 2.625” H x 13.25” W x 10.15” D