The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a thoroughly modern and highly streamlined upgrade to traditional equalizer pedals. This compact, rugged, cast aluminum stompbox provides quick, hands-free access to four different user programmed EQ settings. Whatever your instrument, playing style, or genre, the Source Audio Programmable EQ is the essential tone-sculpting tool for your live rig.
• +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
• Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
• Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
• Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
• 12dB of clean boost.
• Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
• Hardwire “True” Bypass: utilizes a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities.
• MIDI input: recall presets, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
• State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
• Powered via 9V battery or typical power supplies.